Women’s Wellness Retreat
March 13-16th 2024
March 13-16th 2024
This Retreat is a unique vacation rental property on the Caribbean island of Aruba. Inspired by the tropical villas of South East Asia, its design artfully blends cozy interiors of the Main House with a large tropical garden that surrounds it, opening the house to majestic rock formations set within a lush landscape adorned by a natural cave, two swimming pools, and seven waterfalls.
There are many vacation homes in Aruba, but none is like Bali Retreat. When you pass through the hand-carved teak door of the retreat, you leave behind the hoards of sun-burned tourists, tacky restaurant chains, and gaudy beach resorts of the Caribbean, and emerge in the exotic paradise of South East Asia.
As you take a stroll among the awe-inspiring, million-year-old granite boulders looming above you, by the picturesque pools with crashing waterfalls, and under the lush canopy of tropical foliage, the enchanting, whimsical ambience will make you feel as if you were magically transported to the faraway kingdoms of Thailand or Malaysia, or perhaps to one of the idyllic islands of Indonesia.
If you seek rest and relaxation, you’ll discover that nothing quiets the mind better than floating in the Garden Pool listening to the clamor of the waterfalls, reading a book under rustling palm trees while suspended in one of the hammocks in the Hammock Cove, meditating between two giant rocks in the Meditation Hollow, writing your journal in the tranquility of the Garden Lounge, gazing at the stars in the Sky Bed, taking a break from the afternoon heat in the cool Buddha Cave, or showering under a full moon in one of the open-air bathrooms with only the tropical song of cicadas as the backdrop.
If you wish to invigorate and strengthen your body, you can swim in the Indoor Pool under ancient Buddha statues protruding from an imposing rock wall and two waterfalls cascading into the lap pool’s crystal waters. You can work out in the open-air gym, play volleyball or badminton on the white sand Beach Court, practice yoga or Zumba in the Yoga Pavilion, engross yourself in a game of chess in the Giant Chess Nook, play ping-pong in the Table Tennis Alcove on a custom-built table, or enjoy a game of billiards in the Main Hall.
Details: 3 nights, 4 days
What’s Included: Morning Meditation, Workshops, Healing Session, 3 daily Meals with Private Chef, Light Snacks, Water/Tea
What’s not Included: Flights, Taxi’s, Travel Insurance
There are four bedrooms in the retreat:
- Pool Suite – sleeps two adults (king-size bed) with a private open-air bathroom $2800 private/$2200pp shared (Sold Out)
- Beach Suite – sleeps two adults (king-size bed) with a private open-air bathroom $2800 private/$2200pp shared (Sold Out)
- Garden Suite – sleeps two adults (king-size bed) with a private enclosed bathroom $2800 private/$2200pp shared
- Guest Room – sleeps up to four people (king-size, a full-size, and a twin trundle bed). $2800 private/$2200 shared/$2200 single/$2100 single
- *The Guest Room does not have an ensuite bathroom – we suggest sharing the ensuite bathroom in the Beach Suite as it has two entrances. The Guest Room is ideal for children, teenagers, or a small family, who are not looking for the extra touches of luxury that the three suites offer.
$500 due upon sign-up. Non-Refundable.
Payments sent to Venmo @mediumnorth